The one is married the other is single but, unlike their female counterparts, their titles remain the same after saying their ‘I dos’.
Interesting differences between Mr and Mr:
- One dines on ramen noodles (or bread or akara), the other relishes a home-made meal.
- One has the responsibility of watching out for others, the other has the responsibility for watching out for himself.
- One is on a leash, the other is at ease.
- One has a house, the other has a home.
- One has a treasure in his partner, the other in his pardners.
- One is the ‘head of his home’; the other is the head of him.
- One has an assurance, the other has variableness.